About This Item
- Full TextFull Text(subscription required)
- Pay-Per-View PurchasePay-Per-View
Purchase Options Explain
Share This Item
Peciko Field Development – Phase 4 HP Platforms and MP Compression
This paper outlines the main purpose of the new production facilities to be installed in the Peciko field during Phase 4 of the field's development.
The basic objective of this development is to be able to:
1. Maintain Peciko delivery capacity above 1250 MMSCFD
2. Maintain and Improve the export reliability:
• Develop Medium Pressure (MP) Gas production facilities.
• Increase the offshore gathering network flexibility
3. Support the significant increase of gas demand over 2001-2004
To meet the above objectives, the scope of the Peciko Phase 4 Project includes:
• Addition of two new Satellite Wellhead Platform (SWP) SWP-E and SWP-K in 2003 for High Pressure (HP) production.
• Addition of two new trunk lines between the field and the onshore facilities to provide sufficient export capacity for HP and MP production.
• Addition of new infield sub-sea pipe-lines to provide a flexible offshore gathering network.
• Addition of two compression trains, each with a 450 MMSCFD nominal capacity, onshore at Peciko Process Area (PPA) to lower Wellhead Flowing Pressure (WHFP) of the weakest wells.
Pay-Per-View Purchase Options
The article is available through a document delivery service. Explain these Purchase Options.
|Watermarked PDF Document: $14|
|Open PDF Document: $24|